Follow by Email

Monday, March 30, 2009

FOUR YEARS!


Today marks my fourth year of blogging here. It started out as a way to educate people about what I felt at the time were certain Programs and Projects that were negatively impacting our beaches, locally and Nationally. I think I've managed over these last four yrs. to stay true to that original idea, while @ the same time I've also allowed myself to widen and deepen my approach to blogging. There has been times along the way when I have decided enough was enough and ended it. It seems,  instead I went on to blogging almost daily these last two years. I want to thank all of thousands of people out here from all over the world that have read my blog ( I can identify your Regional locations where your logging on ) and also to my core following that has followed my blog now for many years and responds to my posts. In the future I hope you'll continue to follow me on this literary journey as I wander across the world's beaches and in and out of the political, economic, scientific and social topics of the hour. I look forward to your responses and your e-mails and appreciate the feed back. Blogging is after all an interactive exercise to some degree and hopefully one that will continue to grow in the future. Please keep responding with your comments and if you'd like to be put on my daily mailing list please e-mail me and I'll add you to the list. ( my e-mail address is listed here at the top of my blog.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS for lasting this long. And THANKS for all the info ! It is so nice to see someone out here who is not afraid to voice thier opinion no matter what the politics of the time are.

GlennK said...

Thank you for the kind comments.